Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Sorry I have not done much on here, but I have been very ill with my MS, BUT I am now on the way to getting better.
I have also been busy doing a Christmas stocking, but as you all know you should never try and cut and sew while your brain is not working well. I cut the sock out FORGETTING to add the seam allowance, so I now have a skinny sock to send to my swappie over in USA somewhere, oh well at least it is a stocking of somekind :)
We also have been getting ground ready to recive a 'granny' flat on the site next to us (which also does not help my MS) but it does mean I have somewhere for people to stay when they come and visit me.
Well I just have to get the last things added to my box of goodies and it will be on its way, so the sooner I get of this computer the sooner I can get it on its way.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Came across an old list of blogs and yours was in there. Sorry to hear you have MS but at least you haven't lost the Christmas spirit! Best wishes to you. lynn_z

kwilta said...

Hi Abbots - long time no see. Good to speak to you tonight. I,m in the stocking swap also. Maybe see you in the room on the 19th. Good wishes winging your way. Irene (vernie)